Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Annie's Birthday

The last time met up with Annie was at Sara's place... Christmas or New Year time.. could not really remember...

I always have the habit of marking down every1's bd who I can rem from the start of the year on the calendar in the office...

Today is Annie's birthday... hence drop an blank email with the subject: Annie's bd is on Wednesday to Dawn yesterday late morning... She niam me at 1st... but afternoon, I receive an email from Dawn stating that she would be send Flowers to Annie cos it's quite hard to meet us in short notice...

and Ta dah....


This was sent to Annie's office this morning.. Received an sms from her this morning when I was still in the meeting... =)

Anyway, we will be meeting next week for her boy's 1st birthday celebration...

Labels: ,

i look upon the moon and stars at 10:09:00 PM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon