Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally

I have been craving for shopping therapy long long time ago...

Went Haji Lane for umpteen time for this few month.. but nv reali buy stuffs...

Ytd after my whole day meeting, jio Jaslin for Shopping Therapy... went Haji Lane again with Jaslin and Yiwen... Finally I got something from MDS collection... =)

Jaslin and me continue to dig more nice stuffs at Haji Lane while Yiwen left for dinner with Ken.. anway.. reali had a successful shopping therapy ytd.. I get nice clothes, and I dun even have to pay for it.. wahaha... Thanks to my piggy...

at the 3rd shop.. he suddenly mention, if he din buy the car... He can buy alot of things for me... I gave him a smile den he say... But I buy the car for u.. *Kua Kua*

Nevertheless, I got 1 dress, 1 top, 1 short and a jumper from piggy.. I paid for another dress at the 3rd shop we enter... total damage for last nite on the therapy was $200..

After all this shopping therapy, we went lavender for food... den back to bugis for dessert.. damn sinful day.. =)

Labels: ,

i look upon the moon and stars at 12:27:00 PM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon