Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nite out at Giraffe

Went out for Dinner with Jaslin and Dawn at giraffe.. =)
My Dinner for the nite..
Dawn's Dinner for the nite..
Jaslin's dinner for the nite..
All thanks to the heavy bag that I brought along with me.. and the highest heels I wore on that day.. I was grumbling all the way...
We wanted to watch movie in the 1st place.. Coz there was no decent seating at PS.. we walked over to Cathay House.. but timing is no good... wanted to seat at starbucks... but no good place.. so we walked back to PS... coz of my heels.. so I decided to get a new pair to shoe in order to spend the nite better... with the new shoe from Charles and Keith.. we walked to orchard... hoping to get a nice place.. headed to paragon coffee bean.. and it's fully packed... in the end.. we decided to be 'tai tai' for the nite.. we went to Meritus Mandarin lounge at 38 Floor... super nice view.. love the nite.. =)

Labels: ,

i look upon the moon and stars at 11:08:00 PM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon